•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

What was your own personal "red pill" moment?  

RSS

What were the key moments and key information that caused you to see through the Matrix?

I had already experienced some kind of redpill events in my adolescence, so I never entered to the bluepill zone if that means to live comfortably and maybe intentionally blind to the surounding problems. But I was some kind of paralyzed as well, because I couldn’t believe in any political movement, not even the greens. I was influenced by the Heideggerian interpretation of technic as a self-growing process above human thinking and will, so this process does convert all nature and human nature into pieces of this big machine that is growing before our eyes and nobody can stop it or direct it in a humanistic manner.

I was slumbering and doing my live the best I could in this depressive but comfortable state of mind.

It was in 2007 when I stumbled in the Internet over the 911 case and much more other things I never had heard of. I soon understood that the official 911 version couldn’t be the truth. I understood the criminal dimension of it, that there are perpetrators that can get away with such a big thing, without being persecuted. I understood that our societies don’t work the way we believe it should. Most part of the public, intellectuals, the media, the whole juridical apparatus don’t recognize not even the questioning of 911. It reminds me to the “Gleichschaltung” (force all the public discourse and administration to serve the party line) of the public sphere in Nazi-Germany. I understood suddenly that there were a lot of other historic moments totally faked. My whole believe system broke down. Since then I’m struggeling for a more realistic view on past and present events.

Mass media does not help in this struggle. Alternative media are dificult to handle with. It needs some time to distinguish narratives and agendas.

That’s what is called media competence. The problem is that we can’t be competent in all the themes and memes that are flowing around in the web. We can’t check and contrast all. There is no hierarchy of credentials in the web, to whom you can rely on. We have to decide whether sources are coherent but to some degree we have to trust in the people around. I think that’s why I’m here now. I share what is expressed in the Heresy Central Manifesto. I think it’s important to speak out what we think it’s the truth. So we can try to reconstruct or recover in a shared thinking proces what could be a rational and truthful, not just narrative, but worldview, a better orientation in a confusing and deeply manipulated history. 

Sorry for the length.

The real eye-opener for me was stumbling upon a video of the WTC-7 collapse, which made obvious to me that 

• it was controlled demolition
  • the information that this collapse was surrounded by doubts, or even had occurred, was nowhere in the mainstream media, so there had to be a large-scale coverup

The world view I had held until then collapsed rapidly after that. 

Several years before this, I had taken an interest in "global warming" and satisfied myself that it was all unmitigated bullshit. I noticed the aggressive way in which this bullshit was being pushed on the public by media outlets across the "political spectrum", which really contains only shades from cow shit to horse shit these days, but didn't really understand why. Now I do: it is the perfect "globalist" meme - oi vey, the whole globe is endangered, and we all must urgently submit to a world government in order to save life itself. And of course there are lots of opportunities for crony capitalism (Tesla etc.) - what's not to like ...

This post was modified 4 months  ago 2 times by mike_p

Share:

Working

Please Login or Register